Ke Kilohana, 988 Halekauwila Street
- Beauty – Longs Drugs offers Ear Piercing, an expanded and elevated beauty department that includes the latest and newest products in the market. Our Beauty Consultant is available to assist with all your beauty needs.
- Check out www.cvs.com for our weekly promotions
- Free covered parking in the Longs Drugs Ward Village Parking Structure located on Halekauwila Street
- Longs offers Vulnerable/At-Risk Customer Hours – Tuesday & Thursday • 9am – 10am
- Store hours: 6am – 9pm daily
- Immunization Available: Pediatric, Flu Shot, Shingles, HPV, MMR, Pneumonia, Tdap, Meningitis, Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B & more.
- *Immunization for Pediatric patients will need a prescription from their PCP
- Free 1-2 day delivery: Please Call your local pharmacist for details
- Longs offers convenience of fewer pharmacy trips by coordinating prescriptions for pick-up together
- Rx hours: 7:00am – 9:00pm
Ae‘o at 1001 Queen Street
Primary Care Hours: Mon. – Fri. 8am – 6pm
Urgent Care Hours: Daily 10am – 8pm
- Urgent care is open daily for illnesses and injuries.
- Laboratory services are available through Clinical Labs Hawai‘i.
- X-rays are available.
- Telephone and e-visits are available for patients who have prior established care with primary care physicians.
- All non-emergent primary care appointments are unavailable for at least 30 days.
- COVID-19 testing is unavailable.
- There are no services available for patients with respiratory challenges. Patients experiencing respiratory symptoms, such as cough or difficulty breathing, should call their physician or the clinic before arriving.