Little Sheep Mongolian Hot Pot
1200 Ala Moana Blvd #617
Located in Ward Centre
A traditional Inner Mongolia dish served in a metal pot, hot pot is the centerpiece of the Little Sheep dining experience. A visual delight, each hot pot is filled with a steaming aromatic broth that’s decorated with an assortment of fresh ingredients such as goji berries, jujubes, black cardamom pods, ginseng and herbs. For those who like their meal on the fiery side, a spicy crimson broth can be ordered with ‘mala’ chili oil and peppercorns. Guests then place their selection of delicately sliced marbled meats, crisp vegetables, fresh seafood and handmade noodles into the broth, let simmer and enjoy.
- Monday 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Tuesday 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Wednesday 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Thursday 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., 5:30 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
- Friday 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
- Sunday 11:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Free self-parking is available at the Ward Centre Parking Garage.