Wahoo’s Fish Taco
333 Ward Ave
Located in Ward Gateway Center
Wahoo’s started in 1988 in a small location near the beach in Costa Mesa, California. Three brothers took their love of surf and food to create a unique restaurant that serves up a fresh, light and tasty fusion of Brazilian, Asian and Mexican fare. Today, there are Wahoo’s Fish Taco restaurants throughout California, Colorado, Hawaiʻi, Nevada, Texas, Nebraska, Pennsylvania and Japan.
- Monday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Free self-parking in the Ward Gateway Shops parking lot.