May 23, 2017
Construction is underway all over the Ward Village neighborhood! Read on for news and updates from each of the residential towers' sites.
Anaha Construction Site
- Approximately 54,000 LF of HVAC piping have been installed to date. Over 10 miles of piping.
- Approximately 480,000 sq ft of ductwork material (metal and ductboard combined) have been installed to date. That is equivalent to 10 football fields!
- Over 40,192 cubic yards of concrete have been poured to date.
Aeʻo Construction Site
- Our site superintendent walked 143 miles last month. Fit Bits are great!
- As of April 1st, there has been 216,000 feet of conduit placed
- Concrete on the 11th floor level was poured on April 20th, 127’-11” above sea level.
- There has been 28,137.50 cubic yards of concrete placed as of mid-April.
Ke Kilohana Construction Site
- The first concrete slab on grade has been poured
- The parking ramp for the building has been poured
- The first elevated concrete deck will be completed in May
- There are currently 75 people working on site daily!
Did You Know?
- There are 1,300+ construction team members working across all four Ward Village project sites. This hard-working group includes:
- 248 drywall and frame workers
- 132 plumbers
- 127 concrete workers
- 93 finish carpenters
- 92 electricians
- 83 general contractor office staff
- 80 general contractor field staff
- 68 masons
- 44 painters
- 20 iron workers
- 16 elevator workers
share this article
more stories to discover
Ae'o: A Nod to the Past, an Eye Toward the Future
Jun 29, 2015
From the design to its name, Ae‘o was created with the history of the land it sits on, in mind