May 23, 2017
Construction is underway all over the Ward Village neighborhood! Read on for news and updates from each of the residential towers' sites.
Anaha Construction Site
- Approximately 54,000 LF of HVAC piping have been installed to date. Over 10 miles of piping.
- Approximately 480,000 sq ft of ductwork material (metal and ductboard combined) have been installed to date. That is equivalent to 10 football fields!
- Over 40,192 cubic yards of concrete have been poured to date.
Aeʻo Construction Site
- Our site superintendent walked 143 miles last month. Fit Bits are great!
- As of April 1st, there has been 216,000 feet of conduit placed
- Concrete on the 11th floor level was poured on April 20th, 127’-11” above sea level.
- There has been 28,137.50 cubic yards of concrete placed as of mid-April.
Ke Kilohana Construction Site
- The first concrete slab on grade has been poured
- The parking ramp for the building has been poured
- The first elevated concrete deck will be completed in May
- There are currently 75 people working on site daily!
Did You Know?
- There are 1,300+ construction team members working across all four Ward Village project sites. This hard-working group includes:
- 248 drywall and frame workers
- 132 plumbers
- 127 concrete workers
- 93 finish carpenters
- 92 electricians
- 83 general contractor office staff
- 80 general contractor field staff
- 68 masons
- 44 painters
- 20 iron workers
- 16 elevator workers
share this article
more stories to discover
Welcome To The Most Social Locales In Ward Village
Oct 20, 2017
Our guide to the most social media-friendly places at Ward Village