Big Fish Chase
The Kewalo Harbor Big Fish Chase is the first event in the 8 Hawaii Marlin Tournament Series
Next Event: Saturday, June 10 6:00am - 6:00pm
tell your friends
- $500 per team. Purse will be generated from the entry fees which will be split evenly among the largest marlin, ahi, ono and mahimahi.
- Additional guaranteed purse of $10,000 sponsored by Ward Village.
- No limit on number of entries.
- $75,000 for the marlin that breaks the "Choy's Monster" record. Current rod and reel record was set on June 10, 1970 by Captain Cornelius Choy with a marlin weighing 1,805 lbs.
- Fish must be weighed in on June 10th or June 11th by 6:30pm to qualify
May 1 - May 31
IBM Building Lights
Lighting up the IBM Building to show our support for local and national causes.
Every Sunday, 1p - 2p
Enjoy free entertainment every Sunday at the Ward Warehouse Amphitheater Stage.
Mar 14 - Jul 31
Daily through August
Ke Kilohana Art Gallery
With a photo of the Ko‘olaus in hand, 10 local artists were asked to create their interpretation of homage to Kilohana.