Ice Skate with an ocean view at the Ward Village Ice Rink, sponsored by Toyota Hawaii!
tell your friends
no upcoming events
this event appears to be over. feel free to check back in the future as more events may be scheduled.
Free self-parking is available across the street in the Ward Village Shops parking garage or in the Ward Centre Parking garage. Premium Valet for $7 is available at the Ward Centre parking garage from Sunday – Thursday, 10:00am – 9:00pm and Friday & Saturday from 10:00am – Midnight.
General Admission: $16
Ward Village Shoppers: $15
- ($1.00 discount with valid coupon provided by participating Ward Village merchants - listed below - when you spend $10 or more)3
All pricing includes skate rental and tax. Skate time is unlimited but skate rentals are limited.
Tuesday, December 20th
Wednesday, January 11th
Interested in group skating or private parties? Contact the Venue Manager at email@example.com
- Take a photo and post it to Instagram with #WeAreWard
- Win a $1 off skate ticket, $1 off Kopé Coffee, or a special prize from a Ward Village Shops tenant
- Every Social Monday, Ice Rink Events will pick a winner during designated hours!
- There will be a $200 Grand Prize picked by Ward Village, and will be announced on 1/20
Cheap Skate Tuesdays
Enjoy $11 tickets on Cheap Skate Tuesdays!
- Nov. 29th
- Dec. 6th
- Dec. 13th
- Jan. 10th, 2017
During operating hours from 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Wednesday Trivia Night
Put your brain to the test during our Wednesday Trivia Nights!
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Win a $1 off Skate Ticket or a $1 off Kopé Coffee or something from a Ward Village Tenant
- Dec. 12: Movie Trivia
- Dec. 8: Sports Trivia
- Dec. 14: Disney Movie Trivia
- Jan. 4: Harry Potter Trivia
- Jan. 11: Music Trivia
Beach Don't Kill My Vibe
- Every Thursday from 12/8 - 1/12
- 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- DJs, colored lighting, cash bar by REAL a gastropub
- Hosted Bar w/ Facebook RSVP / Check-In
- Must Like us on Facebook
- First 50 People (First Come, First Serve)
- 1 Complimentary Adult Beverage
- Access to the exclusive upper lanai "ice lounge"
- Does not include skate purchase
Toyota Hawaii Saturday Nights
- FREE SWAG for the first 100 Skaters on Toyota Hawaii Saturday Nights
- Be our Toyota Hawaii VIP guest and WIN a pack of four tickets, good for four skate rentals (90 minutes), VIP seating, snacks and drinks. Good for Saturday nights only. Click here to enter.
Skate w/ Santa
- Skate w/ Santa
- Saturday, Dec. 10
- Saturday, Dec. 17
- Skate with Princesses
- Saturday, Jan. /7
- Saturday, Jan. 14
10:00am - 2:30pm
Subject to change without notice.
$1 Off Coupon Participating Merchants
Receive a $1.00 discount with valid coupon provided by Ward Village merchants, below, when you spend $10 or more.
South Shore Market
- Big Bad Wolf
- Cameron Hawaii
- Flotsam & Co.
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Crazy Shirts Outlet
- Downtown GifThings
- Kaka‘ako Kitchen
- Martin & MacArthur
- Noa Noa
- Paul Brown Salon & Day Spa
- POSHd by Valerie Joseph
Ward Entertainment Center
- Big City Diner
- Men's Wearhouse
Ward Gateway Center
- Jamba Juice
- Crafts Way
- Dairy Queen
- Flotsam & Co.
- Honolulu Cookie Company
- Island Guitars
- Jewelry Plus Hawaii
- Novel T World
- The Collective
- The Ultimate Foot Store
home for the holiday toy drive
Home for the Holiday is a free event benefiting Youth Outreach, IHS/Adult Friends for Youth, Next Step Shelter, and Family Promise Hawaii, providing a safe, alcohol– and drug–free environment for children experiencing homelessness. Through the generous support of The Howard Hughes Corporation, 100 children will be hosted by HomeAid Hawaii at an amazing location in Kakaako on Christmas Eve.
The event provides children with the things you find in your home on Christmas Eve: a tree, snacks, beverages, Christmas music, movies, Santa, and games. Home for the Holiday will be staffed by volunteers and is supported entirely from donations.
Please show your support for this event
and our children and youth experiencing homelessness in Honolulu by donating today!
Every Saturday, 8:00 - 12:00pm
Kaka‘ako Farmers Market
Located in the heart of Honolulu, Kaka‘ako Farmers Market brings the abundance of the country into the heart of the city.
Last Wednesday of Every Month
REAL a gastropub: Trivia Night
Eat, drink and get your geek on at REAL a gastropub.