Small Business Saturday
Celebrate Small Business Saturday at the Ward Village Shops!
tell your friends
no upcoming events
this event appears to be over. feel free to check back in the future as more events may be scheduled.
Shop small and gift local this Saturday!
This holiday season, shop small and support unique, local businesses when you shop at Ward Village! On Small Business Saturday, we celebrate all the locally owned businesses at Ward Village with special promotions at our one-of-a-kind shops! Get a free tote bag when you stop by Ward Centre or South Shore Market from 10am-1pm (while supplies last). Plus, take a photo at our photobooth to show your small business support!
From November 23rd through December 24th, shop small and earn a $10 rewards certificate to spend at participating retailers!. See full details at wardvillage.com/shopsmall.
South Shore Market
Big Bad Wolf
- 10% off the entire store all day.
Big Island Delights
- 10% off your entire purchase. Exclusions apply.
Flotsam & Co.
- Free gemstone bracelet with purchase of $100 more more. (Retail value $50 to $75).
- Enjoy champagne and snacks, plus receive 20% off coupons.
MORI by Art+Flea
- MORI 4 year Anniversary celebration. Check out new artist collaboration releases, food & dessert vendor pop up, live DJ.
Nalu Health Bar & Cafe
- 10% off any purchase over $10 (food, drinks & merchandise)
- 15% off storewide. 1st 50 customers receive a gift with purchase.
Jewelry Plus Hawaii
- All American Express card holders receive an extra 10% off storewide, including sale items.
- Visit Merle Norman for a breakfast bakery treat from 10am to Noon and receive a golden ticket. Ticket holders are eligible for values at our small, locally owned businesses throughout Ward Centre all day, Saturday, November 24. 30% off all bath & body products as well as accessories.
- Brunch with the owner from 9am to 11am, and receive a special coupon. All day sale with 2 in store pop-up vendors. SANTAs ADMIN will be officially open as we kick off our Santa Alohagrams (kids letter to Santa).
Na Mea Hawaii
- Receive a $20 gift card to use on future visits when purchasing Made in Hawaii gifts totaling $100 or more.
Noa Noa Hawaii
- 20% off one (1) regular priced item.
Paul Brown Salons
Purchase our popular mystery bags with savings of 50% or more! Plus, spend more get more! Spend $100 in retail products and receive 10% off, spend $150 in retail products and receive 15% off, spend $200 ore more in retail products and receive 20% off.
POSHd by Valerie Joseph
- Breakfast with Valerie, 8am to 11am.
Enjoy a coconut confetti pankcake bar and cold brew coffee while learning how to accessorize your LBD with our Runway Collection. Plus receive a golden ticket for 30% off!
Breakfast treats with the owner from 8am to 11am. Buy one ornament get the second ornament of equal or lesser value, 50% off. Receive a golden ticket for more storewide discounts.
Celebrating 30 years! Magic Mojo bags will be available for purchase and will be filled with Sedona gifts for only $30. Magic Mojo bags are valued at over $100 up to $2,000. While supplies last, limit of 2 Magic Mojo bag purchases per person, per day.
- Up to 40% off select apparel & accessories.
T&C BOGO on all men & juniors apparel & accessories. Free Billabong gift with any $40 Billabong purchase. While supplies last. Restrictions may apply.
Receive a $20 store gift card with every $100 purchase.
- Buy $100 worth of Via gift cards (can be five (5) $20 gift cards), get a free Via canvas tote. Buy 2 T-shirts, get 1 free. 20% off everything! Excluding gift cards. Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Ward Entertainment Center
Big City Diner
- Late Night Offer: 50% off Dine-in FOOD with purchase of a beverage per person from 10pm till Midnight. Not valid with other coupons and/or discounts or with $50 pre-paid "C" cards.
Jul 15 - Aug 15
July 15-August 31
Summer Gift With Purchase
Spend $200 this summer and earn special summer gifts from Ward Village!
Jul 17 - Jul 27
Back to School Drive
We're partnering with the Boys & Girls Club of Hawaii to help support students, teachers and our local schools!
Jun 4 - Jul 28
June 28-July 28
The Shape of the Wave to Come
Curated by Mark Kushimi, The Shape of the Wave to Come is a gallery featuring a variety of artists across media.