Ward Light Garden
Experience the Light Garden, a dazzling, cutting-edge installation in the new Victoria Ward Park at Ward Village.
tell your friends
no upcoming events
this event appears to be over. feel free to check back in the future as more events may be scheduled.
Experience the Light Garden, a dazzling, cutting-edge installation in the new Victoria Ward Park at Ward Village. Designed by Symmetry Labs, this immersive field of luminous flowers changes colors as it reacts to music, sound and movement. The Light Garden invites exploration and engagement while sparking a sense of whimsy and wonder. The Light Garden is family-friendly, free, and open to the public.
Please note the Light Garden will be closed from December 17 through December 20 for private events. It will be open to the public on December 21 and will be open daily through January 2019 from 6-9pm.
Light up the Light Garden on Instagram & win a $300 gift card to Nobu Honolulu! How to enter for a chance to win:
- Follow Ward Village on Instagram.
- Photograph the Light Garden as an Instagram dream.
- Post your photo on Instagram publicly with the hashtag #WardLightGarden & geotag Ward Village.
- Tag two of your friends.
One IG account will be chosen at random weekly between 12/15/18 & 1/31/19 to win a $300 gift card to Nobu Honolulu.
- Photos must be taken between 12/15/18 and 1/31/19
- Your Instagram account must be public and you will need to follow Ward Village on Instagram to enter.
- One entry per "WardLightGarden" post, per person.
- Your photo may be re-posted on the Ward Village Instagram Page.
Mar 15 - Mar 31
IBM Building Lights
Lighting up the IBM Building to show our support for local and national causes.
Mar 9 - May 5
March 8-May 5
The Hub for Honolulu Biennial 2019
The Honolulu Biennial is back! Visit The Hub at Ward Village to see contemporary art from the Americas, the Pacific, Asia and beyond.
Every Saturday, 8:00am - noon
Kaka‘ako Farmers Market
Located in the heart of Honolulu, Kaka‘ako Farmers Market brings the abundance of the country into the heart of the city.