1170 Auahi St
Located in South Shore Market
Salvage Public is informed by a life spent in and around the ocean. It’s tropical escapism with a polished approach. Respect for the classics, reshaped for a mixed plate age. The brand is the creation of Joseph Serrao, Noah Serrao, and Nāpali Souza. Since launching in 2013, they’ve built a loyal following around our take on surf-inspired menswear. Their aesthetic is authentic, modern, and adventurous. Their point-of-view is uniquely Hawaiian.
- Monday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Free self-parking available in the Ward Village Shops parking garage.