Get $10 in rewards when you shop at Ward Village this holiday!
次のイベント: Monday, December 9 10:00am - 9:00pm
Monday, December 9
10am - 9pm
Spend $100 or more during Dec 1st through 24th and get a $10 Ward Rewards certificate to spend at participating Ward Village merchants.
Redeem receipts from Dec 1 - 24 at these locations:
- Big Island Delights at South Shore Market
- Downtown GifThings at Ward Centre
Use your $10 rewards certificate(s) at any of the following retailers:
- Aila Blue
- At Dawn Oahu
- Big Island Delights
- Brick Oven Pizza
- Cameron Hawaii
- Crazy Shirts Outlet
- Diamond Head Chocolate Company
- Downtown GifThings
- Eden in Love
- Genki Sushi
- Goma Tei Ramen
- Island Olive Oil Company
- J. Salon
- Jewelry Plus Hawaii
- Kakaako Kitchen
- Korean BBQ Express
- Lucy's Lab Creamery
- Maile's Thai Bistro at Ward
- Merle Norman Cosmetics
- Merriman's Honolulu
- MORI by Art+Flea
- Na Mea Hawai'i
- Nalu Health Bar & Cafe
- Noa Noa
- Paul Brown Salons
- Phil's Barber Shop
- Pili Pacific
- POSHd by Valerie Joseph
- Red Pineapple
- Salvage Public
- Shorty's Island Cafe
- Taj Clubhouse
- Taste Tea
ward rewards fine print
- Must present the original printed receipt. Electronic or photo copies will NOT be accepted.
- Credit card receipts must be accompanied by the original printed receipt.
- Receipt total excludes sales tax and gratuity.
- Receipts must be dated Dec 1 - 24, 2019.
- Present a current photo identification.
- Car wash receipts, CorePower Yoga Membership/Class fees, payments for eye doctor visits & Consolidated Theatres Ward purchases are excluded.
- Purchases of Ward Village gift cards and individual store/restaurant gift cards/certificates do not qualify.
- $10 Ward Reward certificates are while supplies last.
- Limit of 5 redemptions per person, 13 years and older throughout the promotion, not per day.
- One redemption consists of one (1) $10 Ward Reward certificate.
- Ward Village employees and immediate family members are not eligible.
- Ward Village reserves the right to change the promotion as deemed necessary.
2nd Wednesday of Every Month
Cinema In The Park
Cinema In The Park is free and open to the public and showcases a selection of Hawaii International Film Festival curated films.