Brought to you by fishcake, this pop-up will bring local businesses together under one roof.
Today: 10:00am - , 10:00am - 9:00pm
South Shore Market
1170 Auahi St.
Free self-parking in the Ward Village Shops parking garage.
fishcake's goal is to bring together some of O‘ahu's most popular brick-and-mortar shops, to give shoppers a taste of what local businesses have been up to. The local lineup includes:
- echo + atlas | downtown Honolulu's one-stop-shop for chic housewares and cute accessories
- the public pet | kaimuki-based pet supply shop, selling locally-resourced, organic pet goodies and supplies
- chelsea | honolulu-based eclectic women's clothing curated by Naomi Loewe
- wimini | kailua-based boutique selling handprinted designs and beachy housewares
- bradley & lily | specialty stationary with a refined coastal style
- hawaiian blue | hand-dyed indigo linens by donna miyashiro & tokunari fujibayashi
- m33ms jewelry | refined, elegant and versatile jewelry by emiko miyazawa
- rumi murakami | sophisticated, yet relaxed, tailored women's clothing and cushions
- kh studio | all natural, handmade body products, made from simple, quality ingredients by keiko hatano
- xen design | hawaii-based hand-blown glassware designs by scott fitzel and kc grennan
- mono | honolulu gift boutique, with an eye for minimal, selling small design goods carefully sourced from U.S., Japan and other international vendors
- anuenue teas | kailua tea shop offering premium and house tea blends from around the world