1170 Auahi St
Located in South Shore Market
Kealopiko creates designs and clothing inspired by the natural, cultural, and historical landscapes of Hawaiʻi, our home. They strive to bring elements of the world of our kūpuna (ancestors and elders) to contemporary apparel: native plants and animals, ʻōlelo Hawaiʻi (Hawaiian language), our aliʻi (chiefs and monarchs) and the moʻolelo (stories and history) of our existence in these islands.
They design locally and produce in Hawaiʻi and the USA. Giving back is part of who they are, so purchasing from Kealopiko means supporting cultural practice and environmental stewardship in Hawaiʻi.
E ʻaʻahu nō a hoʻohanohano i ka ʻāina nei! “wear it and honor this place!”
- Monday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Free self-parking available in the Ward Village Shops Parking Garage.