333 Ward Ave
Located in Ward Gateway Center
Patagonia grew out of a small company that made tools for climbers. Alpinism remains at the heart of a worldwide business that still makes clothes for climbing – as well as for skiing, snowboarding, surfing, fly fishing, paddling and trail running. For Patagonia, a love of wild and beautiful places demands participation in the fight to save them, and to help reverse the steep decline in the overall environmental health of our planet. They donate their time, services and at least 1% of their sales to hundreds of grassroots environmental groups all over the world who work to help reverse the tide.
- Monday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Free self-parking in the Ward Gateway Shops parking lot.