1200 Ala Moana Blvd #617
Located in Ward Centre
In 1999, Sue and Herman created their first collection under the Pili label for sale in Hawaiʻi. For 15 years, Pili aloha shirts were sold exclusively through Neiman Marcus at Ala Moana and at select boutique resort shops throughout Hawaiʻi. In 2018, Herman and Sue joined by brother John Clark, relaunched Pili Pacific with a new collection of men’s and women’s wear available only at Ward Centre.
All Pili Pacific designs begin as hand-rendered works of art. They are transformations of traditional practice through modern technology into wearable pieces that celebrate indigenous design, traditional printmaking and the connections between people and cultures throughout the Pacific. Each Pili Pacific design tells a story.
- Monday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Free self-parking is available at the Ward Centre Parking Garage.