1240 Ala Moana Blvd
Bali Aga was founded in May 2000 with a mission to present Hawai‘i with a unique style of furniture that complements their multicultural heritage and island lifestyle. They seek original and one-of-a-kind pieces from South East Asia to provide their clients with a diversity of designs from antiques, rustic, and contemporary pieces to satisfy most and individual needs. Weekly arrivals and ever-evolving inventory and delight the senses, allowing the client to return time and again, to seek out treasures unavailable elsewhere. Everyone at Bali Aga is intimately passionate about providing our clients with quality products and outstanding service.
- Monday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Free self-parking on Kamani Street.