1170 Auahi St
Located in South Shore Market
fishcake’s goal is to bring together some of O‘ahu’s most popular brick-and-mortar shops, to give shoppers a taste of what local businesses have been up to. The local lineup includes:
- Echo + Atlas | Downtown Honolulu’s one-stop-shop for chic housewares and cute accessories
- the public pet | Kaimuki-based pet supply shop, selling locally-resourced, organic pet goodies and supplies
- Chelsea | Honolulu-based eclectic women’s clothing curated by Naomi Loewe
- Wimini | Kailua-based boutique selling handprinted designs and beachy housewares
- Bradley & Lily | Specialty stationery with a refined coastal style
- Hawaiian Blue | Hand-dyed indigo linens by Donna Miyashiro & Tokunari Fujibayashi
- M33Ms Designs | Refined, elegant and versatile jewelry by Emiko Miyazawa
- Rumi Murakami | Sophisticated, yet relaxed, tailored women’s clothing and cushions
- kh studio | All natural, handmade body products, made from simple, quality ingredients by Keiko Hatano
- Xen Design | Hawaiʻi-based hand-blown glassware designs by Scott Fitzel and KC Grennan
- Mono | Honolulu gift boutique, with an eye for minimal, selling small design goods carefully sourced from U.S., Japan and other international vendors
- Anuenue teas | Kailua tea shop offering premium and house tea blends from around the world
- Monday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Free self-parking available in the Ward Village Shops Parking Garage.