1108 Auahi St
Located in Anaha Shops
As a pioneer of Hawaiʻi Regional Cuisine, Chef Peter Merriman began the farm-to-table movement in Hawaiʻi over 30 years ago. A Pittsburgh transplant, Peter is the original “locavore” and a champion of Hawaiʻi’s local farmers, ranchers and fishermen. With restaurants on Hawaiʻi Island, Maui, Kauai, and Oʻahu, Merriman’s showcases 90% island grown and raised products, and fresh authentic regional cuisine that reflects the local cultural influences found in Hawaiʻi.
- Monday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Free self-parking available at dedicated retail customer stalls at the Anaha customer Parking Garage. Additional stalls are available at Ward Village Shops Parking Garage.