Art + Flea Pops Up at South Shore Market
Hawaiʻi’s favorite urban market is making its way to South Shore Market on Sunday, May 1 from 10am-2pm!
Art & Flea hosts a completely unique shopping experience where Hawaiʻi’s talented creatives can showcase their goods and talents. Now more than ever small independent businesses need your support. Come shop small and support Hawaiʻi’s local businesses!
Great for all ages and pet friendly. Learn more at artandflea.com.
Ward Village is actively following guidance from local health departments and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including CDC recommendations to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, we ask that you practice social distancing at all times. If you are sick or feel you are getting sick, we ask that you please stay home to protect yourself and those in the community.
- Saturday, July 23 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday, July 24 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, September 3 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday, September 4 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, November 26 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday, November 27 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Saturday, December 3 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Sunday, December 4 10:00 am - 3:00 pm