Dave & Buster’s
1044 Auahi St
Located in Ward Entertainment Center
We’re all about good, clean fun!
We have leveled up our precautions, including, but not limited to:
- Our team members will be wearing face masks, gloves, and completing health screenings with temperature checks prior to the beginning of each shift.
- We are having dedicated teams to sanitize games, kiosks, restrooms, and all other surfaces throughout the day.
- We’ve removed tables and temporarily closed games to encourage social distancing.
- We are offering gloves to guests who would prefer to use them to play games.
- We’ve placed additional sanitizing stations throughout for your convenience.
- All menus will be disposable, for one-time use only.
To learn more, click here.
In the 1970s, Buster opened a restaurant known for its tasty food and friendly service. A few doors down, Dave opened an outrageous place with fun and games for adults. The two young entrepreneurs noticed people rotating between their establishments, and an idea started to form: What if they put both under one roof? With Dave’s name first, because he won a coin toss, they opened the first Dave & Buster’s in December of 1982. Since then, more than 120 stores have opened across the country. Dave & Buster’s is the best place for the best quality food in big portions, an innovative drink menu, the latest and greatest interactive electronic amusements, watching sports on multiple large-screen TV’s, and gorgeous panoramic ocean views from our Sunset Lanai.
Free self-parking available at the Ward Entertainment Center Parking Garage.