Consolidated Theaters Offering Private Movie Screenings and More!
Relive one of your favorite adventures on the big screen, with a private, VIP cinema experience for you & your family at our Ward 16 Consolidated Theatres! Have an auditorium all to yourselves, along with a concession package of your favorite snacks. Plus, purchase $50 in e-gift cards and receive a $10 concession voucher to use for whenever you are ready to return to the theatres.
Follow the prompts in the link below to select your location, movie, date, time, and concession package!
Book now: https://www.consolidatedtheatresblog.com/vip/
- You can book an auditorium and have up to 30 of your friends and family.
- Auditoriums are available to book Thursdays through Sundays.
- Packages start at $250 and you can add a concession package if you want popcorn, drinks and snacks.
For gamers, it’s ten guests max, starting at $200 for two hours. Guests bring their own games and console.
Submit requests here –> https://www.consolidatedtheatresblog.com/gaming/
New policies and procedures include:
- Masks or facial coverings are required for all guests and employees upon entry. Guests will have the ability to remove facial coverings while eating concessions once they are seated in the auditorium. When not consuming food, guests will be asked to keep their masks on.
- Guests will be encouraged to purchase tickets in advanced either online or through the Consolidated Theatres App, and to arrive no earlier than 30 minutes before their showtimes as to limit theatre capacity.
- Only credit, debit, or gift cards will be accepted at all locations to limit monetary exchanges. A designated transactional space will be available onsite where cash amounts can be transferred onto a gift card.
- Floor decals and signage placed throughout theatres will assist guests with keeping safe distances from others.
- Increased sanitization will take place regularly, with extra sanitization at high-touch point areas. Luxury recliner seating and personal tray tables will be wiped down after each use.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the theatres. Guests will be encouraged to wash their hands before and after consuming concessions.
- A maximum of 5 guests per party will be permitted and these parties must consist only of immediate household members only.