MORI by Art + Flea
1170 Auahi St
Located in South Shore Market
MORI by Art + Flea’s purpose is to showcase a compelling environment that embraces the spirit of Oʻahu’s creative local businesses with the intention of fusing community with creativity. At Mori, not only can customers find unique and eclectic goods, but they also provide opportunities for customers to witness and experience what Hawaiʻi’s small business scene is about through various in-store workshops and pop-up events.
As a gathering place for Oʻahu’s creatives, they genuinely seek to bring people together, share passions, and inspire one another. Stay connected with them as they take bigger strides towards greater milestones to make a difference in the world and pave the way for creative minds with a passion for what they do.
- Monday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Free self-parking available in the Ward Village Shops parking garage.