Nā Mea Hawaiʻi
1200 Ala Moana Blvd #617
Located in Ward Centre
Nā Mea Hawaiʻi is a place with pride and respect for Hawaiians and the Hawaiian culture. Because of this pride and respect, they want to share information about culture, language and traditions with those who are interested in learning. Nā Mea Hawaiʻi achieves their organizational purpose through the sales and distribution of books and educational materials focused primarily on things that have to do with Hawaiʻi.
- Monday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Friday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Free self-parking is available at the Ward Centre Parking Garage.