learn more about each of our residences

Image ae9d83d3e2592f00 md

Holidays at Ward Village

Spend your holidays at Ward Village!

Next Event: Friday, November 29 8:00am - 9:00pm

tell your friends

upcoming events

November 21 - December 30

Friday, November 29

8am - 9pm

Saturday, November 30

8am - 9pm

Shopping Hours during the Holiday Season

Holiday Hours:

Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 28: Closed

Black Friday, November 29: 8am - 9pm (extended hours)

Small Business Saturday, November 30: 8am - 9pm (extended hours)

Sunday, December 22:  10am - 8pm (extended hours)

Christmas Eve, Tuesday, December 24: 10am - 6pm 

Christmas Day, Wednesday, December 25:  Closed

New Year's Eve, Tuesday, December 31: 10am - 6pm   

New Year's Day, Monday, January 1: Restaurants and individual merchant hours may vary. Ward 16 Theatres open daily including holidays.

Regular Mall Hours:

Monday through Thursday, 10am - 8pm

Friday-Saturday: 10am-9pm

Sunday 10am - 6pm

Honolulu City Lights Trolley

Experience the ultimate holiday outing by taking a swing through the state's most anticipated light display!

Tickets available online, starting Thursday, November 14, 12:01am, at www.wardvillage.com/trolley

$8.00/person, Children 3 and under ride free.

Trolley rides are available December 8 through December 30, excluding December 24 & 25.

Shop at Ward Village this Black Friday!

Join us for specials and events for Black Friday, November 29. 

Mall opens at 8am, some stores may open earlier.

Holiday Lounge at Ward Centre with keiki activities, holiday movies and games.  

Open 8am -6pm.

Gift Wrapping at Ward Centre, 10am to 7pm.

Holiday attendants at Ward Centre and South Shore Market, 8am to 6pm.

Holiday carolers at 6:00pm in front of South Shore Market.

ANAHA:

  • At Dawn - 15% off store-wide, exclusions apply.
  • We Are Iconic - 20% off store-wide through December 2.

SOUTH SHORE MARKET:

  • Big Island Delights - 15% off entire purchase, exclusions apply.
  • Cameron Hawaii - Doors open at 6am.  Early bird deals and bins with $10, $12 & $15 items.  20% off entire store.
  • Kealopiko - New product line release on Black Friday.  Receive 10% off store-wide when you make a donation of $5 or more to Awaiaulu.
  • Mahina - Sale racks at 50 - 70% off.  All Sales Finale.  Receive an entry for every $50 purchase to be entered for a chance to win a $100 Mahina gift card and an OC exclusive pair of earrings.  SPECIAL GUEST pop-up with Ocean Creations from 8am to 3pm, all jewelry 20% off.  IN-STORE SPECIAL - Receive 10% off your entire Mahina brand purchase when you show your Hawaii State ID.  Enjoy beverages and snacks while you shop.
  • MORI by Art+Flea - 40% off select items.
  • Salvage Public 2-day sale featuring huge markdowns, samples and one-of-a-kind items.

WARD CENTRE:

  • Aila Blue - 50% off store-wide.  Bargain bins with swimwear for $20 (RV $100).  Frist 10 customers receive a free gift with purchase.  Receive an entry for every purchase to be entered for a chance to win a $250 Aila Blue gift certificate.
  • Bed Bath & Beyond - Open Thanksgiving night, 5pm to Midnight.  Receive a 25% off total purchase coupon on Thanksgiving and on Black Friday from 6am to noon.  Coupon offer valid till 10pm.
  • Crazy Shirts Outlet - Doors open at 6am.  All outlet merchandise $5.55 all day.  
  • Diamond Head Chocolate Company - 15% off all ornaments.  Free tote or cooler bag with purchase of $100 or more. 
  • Hakubundo - 30% off store-wide, exclusions apply.
  • Jewelry Plus Hawaii - 50% off, 8am to 10am, 40% off, 10am to noon, 30% off the rest of the day, store-wide.
  • Martin & MacArthur - 20% off Koa watches, exclusions apply.
  • Merle Norman Cosmetics - 25% off store-wide, 8am to noon.  No duplicates on Merle Norman items.
  • Na Mea Hawai'i - Free gift with purchase of $50 or more.
  • Paul Brown Salons - 25% off facial services with Emalee.  Check-out our in-store product specials.
  • Pili Pacific - Receive a $125 gift card with purchase of a shirt or dress from 7am to 1pm.  Receive a $100 gift card with purchase of a shirt or dress from 1pm to 9pm.  Receive a $25 gift card with purchase of a scarf all day. 
  • Sedona - 30% off store-wide, 8am to 10am, 20% off store-wide, 10am to 9pm, exclusions apply. Limited edition holiday treasure bags for $30 each (RV$100).
  • Taj Clubhouse - Receive a $20 Taj gift card with every $100 purchase.


WARD VILLAGE SHOPS:

  • Pier 1 Imports - 25% off store-wide.
  • T.J. Maxx - Hours of Operation, 7am to 10pm.


RESTAURANT/SNACKS:

  • Brick Oven Pizza at Ward Village Shops - Purchase a $100 gift card, get a FREE small pupu pizza.
  • Goma Tei  at Ward Centre - Free shoyu egg or soft drink with purchase. 
  • Infinitea at Ward Centre - Free boba keychain with purchase of any large drink, 11am to 12pm.  Limit one per customer.  Happy Hour, 9pm to 12pm, buy one, get one half off on all drinks, excluding toppings and up to large size drinks.
  • Kaka'ako Kitchen - FREE medium drink with purchase of a plate lunch through December 1.
  • Taste Tea - Buy one drink, get one FREE!  Some exclusions apply.

Shop small and gift local on Small Business Saturday!

This holiday season, shop small at Ward Village and support unique, local businesses! On Small Business Saturday, we celebrate all the locally owned businesses at Ward Village with special promotions at our one-of-a-kind shops! 

Get a free "Totes Local" tote bag when you shop at any two (2) small businesses on Small Business Saturday. Redeem receipts for your tote from 10am-1pm (while supplies last). Available at Ward Centre & South Shore Market.

Specials and events for Saturday, November 30.

Mall opens at 8am, some stores may open earlier.

Holiday Lounge at Ward Centre with keiki activities, holiday movies and games.  

Open 8am -6pm.

Gift Wrapping at Ward Centre, 10am to 7pm.

Holiday attendants at Ward Centre and South Shore Market, 8am to 6pm.

Holiday carolers at 6:00pm in front of South Shore Market.

ANAHA:

  • At Dawn -  25% off At Dawn items 8am to noon, including sale items, excluding Resort Collection.  15% off the rest of the day, exclusions apply.
  • We Are Iconic - 20% off store-wide through December 2.

SOUTH SHORE MARKET:

  • Big Island Delights - 10% off entire purchase, exclusions apply.
  • Cameron Hawaii - Pop-up vendors and 15% off store-wide.
  • Mahina - Sale racks at 50 - 70% off.  All Sales Finale.  Receive an entry for every $50 purchase to be entered for a chance to win a $100 Mahina gift card and an OC exclusive pair of earrings.  SPECIAL GUEST pop-up with Ocean Creations from 8am to 3pm, all jewelry 20% off.  IN-STORE SPECIAL - Receive 10% off your entire Mahina brand purchase when you show your Hawaii State ID.  Enjoy beverages and snacks while you shop.
  • MORI by Art+Flea - 5 Year Anniversary celebration!  New artist collaboration releases, giveaways, pop-up food vendors and music, 11am to 3pm.
  • Nalu Health Bar & Cafe - 15% off merchandise.
  • Salvage Public 2-day sale featuring huge markdowns, samples and one-of-a-kind items.

WARD CENTRE:

  • Aila Blue - 50% off store-wide.  Bargain bins with swimwear for $20 (RV $100).  Frist 10 customers receive a free gift with purchase.  Receive an entry for every purchase to be entered for a chance to win a $250 Aila Blue gift certificate.
  • Crazy Shirts Outlet - Doors open at 6am.  All outlet merchandise $5.55 all day.  
  • Jewelry Plus Hawaii - 40% off, 8am to noon, 30% off, noon to 9pm, store-wide.
  • Martin & MacArthur - 20% off Koa watches, exclusions apply.
  • Merle Norman Cosmetics - 25% off store-wide, 8am to noon.  No duplicates on Merle Norman items.
  • Na Mea Hawai'i - Check out our library on book specials.  Free gift with purchase of a $100 or more.
  • Paul Brown Salons - 25% off facial services with Emalee.  Check-out our in-store product specials.
  • Pili Pacific - Receive a $125 gift card with purchase of a shirt or dress from 7am to 1pm.  Receive a $100 gift card with purchase of a shirt or dress from 1pm to 9pm.  Receive a $25 gift card with purchase of a scarf all day. 
  • Sedona - 30% off store-wide, 8am to 10am, 20% off store-wide, 10am to 9pm, exclusions apply. Limited edition holiday treasure bags for $30 each (RV$100).
  • Taj Clubhouse - Receive a $20 Taj gift card with every $100 purchase.


WARD VILLAGE SHOPS:

  • Pier 1 Imports - 25% off store-wide.
  • T.J. Maxx - Hours of Operation, 7am to 10pm.


RESTAURANT/SNACKS:

  • Brick Oven Pizza at Ward Village Shops - 20% off one appetizer of your choice.
  • Goma Tei  at Ward Centre - Free shoyu egg or soft drink with purchase. 
  • Infinitea at Ward Centre - Free boba keychain with purchase of any large drink, 11am to 12pm.  Limit one per customer.  Happy Hour, 9pm to 12pm, buy one, get one half off on all drinks, excluding toppings and up to large size drinks.
  • Kaka'ako Kitchen - FREE medium drink with purchase of a plate lunch through December 1.
  • Taste Tea - Buy one drink, get one FREE!  Some exclusions apply.

Holiday ReWards

Shop, dine and play at Ward Village, December 1-24, and receive a $10 Reward gift certificate!

Spend $100 or more (in combined receipts), December 1-24, 2019 and receive a $10 Reward gift certificate to spend at participating Ward Village merchants through December 31, 2019.

Validate your receipts mall hours from December 1-24, 2019 at the following redemption locations:

Downtown GifThings at Ward Centre

Big Island Delights at South Shore Market 

Senior Giving Trees

During the holidays you'll get the chance to give back to your community! Ornaments on the Catholic Charities Senior Giving Trees will be labeled with "wishes" - a wish (gift) requested by disadvantaged seniors. Your ornament, is your donation!

Senior Giving Trees located inside T.J. Maxx, Ward Village Shops 3rd floor, Bed Bath & Beyond and near Diamond Head Chocolate Company, Ward Centre.  November 21 through December 6.

Receive the latest updates and let us help you find a new home at Ward Village

Schedule your private tour today
(808) 369-9600 or sales.info@wardvillage.com

*required fields

This is not intended to be an offer to sell in any jurisdiction where prohibited by law. Ward Village is a proposed master planned development in Honolulu, Hawaii that does not yet exist. Exclusive Project Broker Ward Village Properties, LLC. Copyright 2019. Equal Housing Opportunity. Exclusive Project Broker for Ke Kilohana - Locations LLC. Copyright 2019. Equal Housing Opportunity.

Notice to New York Residents - The developer of Ward Village and its principals are not incorporated in, located in, or resident in the state of New York. No offering is being made in or directed to any person or entity in the state of New York or to New York residents by or on behalf of the developer/offeror or anyone acting with the developer/offeror’s knowledge. No such offering, or purchase or sale of real estate by or to residents of the state of New York, shall take place until all registration and filing requirements under the Martin Act and the Attorney General’s regulations are complied with, a written exemption is obtained pursuant to an application is granted pursuant to and in accordance with Cooperative Policy Statements #1 or #7, or a “No-Action” request is granted.

Mahalo for registering your interest!

As a member of our interest list, we will send you the latest news and updates from Ward Village. We look forward to sharing more about our community with you.