Aug 25, 2018
Ward Village Shops General Information and Hours
lcome to the Ward Village Shops, Hawai‘i's premier street shopping, dining and entertainment destination, located in the heart of Kaka‘ako, just minutes from world-famous Waikiki.
Consisting of five pedestrian-friendly shopping "neighborhoods," Ward Village Shops is a community gathering place for all – locals and visitors alike. Shoppers can explore the 90 unique stores (many found nowhere else); choose from 40 dining options (including a great happy hour) or see a movie at the state's most popular 16-screen entertainment complex. Ward Village Shops is also home to many national retailers including Bed Bath & Beyond, Famous Footwear, Nordstrom Rack, Pier 1 Imports, Ross Dress For Less, and T.J. Maxx.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday: 10am-9pm
Restaurants, national stores and theatre hours may vary. Ward 16 Theatre is open every day throughout the year.
Holiday Hours of Operation
Memorial Day, May 29th: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Kamehameha Day, June 11th: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Father's Day, June 18th: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Independence Day, July 4th: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Labor Day, September 4th: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Veteran's Day, November 11th: 10:00am - 9:00pm
Thanksgiving, November 24th: CLOSED
Christmas, December 25th: CLOSED
New Year's Eve, December 31st: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Directions / Getting Around
Ward Village is located across from the famous Ala Moana Beach Park and Kewalo Harbor on Ala Moana Boulevard, just one block from Ala Moana Shopping Center, two miles from Waikiki and one mile from Downtown Honolulu. Getting around this 4-block destination of unique shops and restaurants is an easy stroll – just 10 minutes from end to end.
- Enter the free parking lots and parking garages from Auahi Street, Kamakee Street, and Ward Avenue.
- Westbound from Hawaii Kai/Sea Life Park: From H1 Freeway, take the Lunalilo exit.
- Turn left on Ward Avenue and left again on Auahi Street. Ward Village is located on both sides of Auahi Street.
- Westbound from Waikiki: From Ala Wai Boulevard, turn left on Niu Street to connect to Ala Moana Boulevard. Turn right on Queen Street (one block past Ala Moana Shopping Center) and left on Auahi Street. Ward Villages is located on both sides of Auahi Street.
- Eastbound from Mililani/Pearl City: From H2 Freeway, connect to the H1 Freeway. Take the Kinau exit and turn right on Ward Avenue. Turn left on Auahi Street. Ward Village is located on both sides of Auahi Street.
Parking is easy and convenient with over 3,500 free parking spaces. Valet service is also available.
- From Waikiki, catch Bus #19, 20 or 42 from Kuhio Avenue.
- Other city bus lines that service Ward Villages are #6 (University/Pauoa), #55 and #65 (Kaneohe), and #56 and 57 (Kailua). $2.50 one-way fare.
For more information, call The Bus at (808) 848-5555.
- Ward Village is one of the exciting attractions on the Waikiki Trolley Red Line tour. The Red Line leaves Waikiki every 40 minutes during the day.
- Or, you can catch the Pink Line to Ala Moana Center. Ward Village is an easy 10-minute walk from Ala Moana Center along Ala Moana Beach Park, or you can hop on The Bus for a short ride instead.
For more information, call Waikiki Trolley at (808) 593-2822 or visit www.waikikitrolley.com
- A direct phone line is located at the parking garage entrance (outside of Famous Footwear) at Ward Centre.
Look for the yellow taxi phone on the pillar or call (808) 422-2222.
Convenient valet service is available for a fee at the following Ward locations:
- Ward Centre: Sundays - Thursdays, 10:00 am. - 9:00pm. Fridays & Saturdays from 10:00am - Midnight. Fee $7.
- Ward Entertainment Center: Friday 4:00 pm - Midnight, Saturdays from 10:00 am - Midnight. Sundays from 10:00am - 9:00pm. Fee $7.
- Ward Industrial Center (Fronting former Marukai): Fridays & Saturdays from 10:00am – Midnight. Sundays from 10:00am – 9:00pm. Fee, complimentary.
Extended hours during peak movie season and holidays.
Free valet parking is available during the holidays:
- November 3 - December 14: Every Friday, Saturday & Sunday enjoy free valet parking in front of the former Marukai.
- December 15 - December 23: Beginning December 15, free valet is available daily in front of the former Marukai.
Car Wash & Detailing
Have your car washed and detailed by Grand Valet at Ward Centre while you shop and dine any day of the week from 10am to 3:00pm. Closed on certain holidays. Free valet included with services.
For appointments, call 589-1913.
Exterior Wash: $20 - $30
Express Wash: $25 - $40
Express Wax: $60 - $80
Prices show are starting costs and may exceed those outlined depending on the vehicle's condition. Water spot removal is an additional charge to be added to all services.
Ward Village Management Office
1240 Ala Moana Blvd. Ste. 200
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Phone (808) 591-8411
Fax (808) 596-4919
1044 Auahi Street
Honolulu, Hawaii 96814
Phone (808) 597-1172
808-426-7724 – office
Many restaurants at Ward Village are well-known for their award-winning cuisine and through the years have become the kama'aina (locals) choice for hosting birthday parties, graduation get-togethers, wedding and baby showers, and everyday celebrations. Many restaurants will accommodate large parties. Call individual restaurants for details.
Lost and Found
To inquire about lost articles, please call Ward Village Security at (808) 597-1172.
Ward Village Gift Cards are available in denominations from $30 to $100 per card ($500 maximum transaction per day) and can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Purchases can be made through our convenient, do-it-yourself gift card kiosks, located at the Ward Entertainment Center on the 2nd Floor Landing and at Ward Centre on the Ground Floor. There is a $3 purchase fee per card.
Festival of Giving
For the Charity Participation Form, click here.
For the Festival of Giving FAQs, click here.
share this article
more stories to discover
An Homage to Summer with Matt Bruening
Jul 17, 2018
The fashion designer and stylist outlines his essentials for summer.
What's New At Ward Village
Sep 28, 2017
Your guide to grand openings & relocations of favorites in Honolulu’s hottest neighborhood